Fwd: Second call: Workshop on Tourism, Regional Development and Public Policy in Aalborg, November 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Henrik Halkier <halkier@...>
      Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:04 AM
      Subject: Second call: Workshop on Tourism, Regional Development and Public Policy in Aalborg, November 2008

      Dear colleague,

      Deadline for submission of abstracts for the Aalborg workshop on Tourism, Regional Development and Public Policy sponsored by the Regional Studies Association has been delayed till early November, and I therefore hope that anyone interested will send me an abstract as soon as possible. Further information is available on the conference webhsite

      https://conferences.samf.aau.dk/index.php/tourism/RSA_tourism_08/index

      Should you have question and queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Very best regards,

      Henrik Halkier

      --

      Professor, dr.phil. Henrik Halkier
      Head of Department, History, International and Social Studies

      E-mail halkier@...
      Homepage/contact hours: http://www.ihis.aau.dk/~halkier/
      NEW PHONE +45 9940 9138
      Fax +45 9635 0044