Forward notice of TTRI Seminar Series for 2008/2009 at University of Nottingham Business School

  • Lavin Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008

      TTRI Research Seminar Series

      2008-2009

      TTRI is proud to announce a high level tourism research seminar series for 2008/2009.

      We have a strong programme of academic and business leaders in tourism who will present contemporary issues and challenges in the tourism field and lead the seminar
      discussion.

      In addition we will be offering a networking buffet following each seminar when there will be a chance to meet fellow academics, practitioners and policy makers in the tourism field.

      We would be delighted if you can attend and look forward to
      welcoming you to TTRI and Nottingham University Business School.

      Further details will follow shortly.

      This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.