- appologies for cross-posting! ATLAS Update ... ATLAS Business Tourism SIG Meeting Educating the next generation of business tourism professionals: challengesMessage 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008View Sourceappologies for cross-posting!
ATLAS Business Tourism SIG Meeting
Educating the next generation of business tourism professionals:
challenges and solutions
University of Economics & Computer Science, Warsaw, Poland
23th - 26th November 2008
Call for papers
Paper proposals are welcome on the following topics:
- Original research into any aspect of Conferences, Exhibitions,
Incentive Travel, or Business Travel, including:
- Trends in business tourism
- Business tourism statistics
- Emerging destinations for business tourism
- Education and training for business tourism
- Challenges and issues in business tourism
- Destination marketing for business tourism
- Examples of original initiatives in the field of teaching or in research relating to meetings and other business events.
- Examples of co-operation between business tourism employers and educational institutions.
- Case-study material, illustrating best practice and key issues in the development and management of business events or business tourism venues.
Abstracts should be submitted via a form on the website, no later than September 12th, 2008. All field need to be filled in. Abstracts (approximately 300-500 words) should indicate background, theoretical / practical implications, methods and / or data sources, and indicative findings of the paper. The title should be no more than 12 words. Up to 3 keywords / themes should be selected to indicate clearly to which theme(s) of the conference their proposed paper relates to. Abstracts not clearly related to the theme of the conference will not be accepted. Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged and decisions on acceptance will be provided later.
Abstract submission: September 12, 2008 Notification of acceptance: September 30, 2008 Conference: November 23 - 26, 2008 Full paper submission: October 17, 2008More informationMore information can be found at the ATLAS website atBest wishes,
Travit - POBox 3042
6802 DA Arnhem
***** ATLAS Business Tourism Education SIG Meeting *****
Educating the next generation of business tourism professionals: challenges and solutions
November 23-26, 2008
***** ATLAS annual conference 2009 *****
Experiencing difference. Changing tourism and tourists experiences
May 14-16, 2009
For details E-mail: leontine.onderwater@...
- Original research into any aspect of Conferences, Exhibitions, Incentive Travel, or Business Travel, including: