Attractions and events as catalysts for regeneration and social change

  • Carl, Daniela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 9:10 AM
      Dear colleagues

      We are pleased to announce the online registration for the following conference to be opened:

      "Attractions and events as catalysts for regeneration and social change"

      The University of Nottingham 24th and 25th September 2008

      The cost of the academic registration (TTRI/CTCC) is:

      ·         Early bird fee £230 (+ VAT) + £40/night accommodation (book before Monday 21st July)

      ·         Standard fee £250 (+ VAT) + £40/night accommodation

      Please access the following link for registration details:
      https://reg.istrations.com/delegate/events/NCBEUTO2008

      Please click on the blue "Book Now" box.
      Password (code for special packages) for TTRI/CTCC delegates is academic - click on "View Special Packages"
      Password (code for special packages) for accompanying guests is guest - click on "View Special Packages"

      Ann Lavin
      Institute Administrator
      Christel DeHaan Tourism and
      Travel Research Institute
      Nottingham University Business School
      Jubilee
      Campus
      Wollaton Road
      Nottingham NG8 1BB
      UK

      Email: Ann.Lavin@...
      http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ttri

      Tel: +44 (0)115 84 66606
      Fax:+44 (0)115 84 66612

      EUTO Conference Announcement and Call for Papers:
      http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ttri/pdf/EUTOCFP.pdf