Fwd: Call for papers: Tourism and regional development, Aalborg seminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18 10:29 AM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Henrik Halkier <halkier@...>
      Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:49 AM
      Subject: Call for papers: Tourism and regional development, Aalborg seminar

      You might be interested in a workshop we are organising on tourism, regional development and public public

      This is the second seminar of a working group launched by the Regional Studies Association, taking place in Aalborg, Denmark, 26-28 November 2008, and I have attached the call for papers for information and possible distribution.

      Should you have any questions, I will be happy to be of assistance.

      Yours sincerely,

      Henrik Halkier
      --

      Professor, dr.phil. Henrik Halkier
      Head of Department, History, International and Social Studies

      E-mail halkier@...
      Homepage/contact hours: http://www.ihis.aau.dk/~halkier/
      NEW PHONE +45 9940 9138
      Fax +45 9635 0044