RTS 2008 Annual Report

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      Greetings,

      I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. I spent two weeks in China (Shanghai and Sichuan Province) hence this delay in submitting the annual report. I will have this posted in the RTS website as well as the AAG website.

      Many thanks
      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu

      Editor-in-Chief
      eReview of Tourism Research
      http://ertr.tamu.edu/

      Chair
      Recreation, Tourism and Sports Specialty Group,
      The Association of American Geographers (AAG)
      http://www.geog.nau.edu/rts