ITC2008 Alanya, Turkey(Cultural & Event Tourism Conference)

  • Muhammet Kesgin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Dear Colleagues,
      Greetings from Alanya, Turkey. Please find our conference brochure attached.
      Accept our apology for any cross posting for:

      INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2008
      Cultural and Event Tourism: Issues and Debates

      5-9 November 2008 in Alanya and Cappadocia, Turkey
      http://www.akdeniz.edu.tr/alanya/conference08

      Muhammet Kesgin
      INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2008
      Cultural and Event Tourism: Issues and Debates
      5-9 November 2008 in Alanya and Cappadocia, Turkey
      http://www.akdeniz.edu.tr/alanya/conference08
      Akdeniz University Alanya Faculty of Business
      Merkez M. Sigorta C. Kestel/Alanya
      07460 Türkiye
      e-mail: mkesgin@...
      homepage: www.akdeniz.edu.tr/alanya