a thank you to the RTS membership

  • wroehl@temple.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      I want to take a moment in our busy end-of-the-spring-
      semester rush to thank the members of the AAG RTS specialty
      group for the 2008 Rooney Award. It was unexpected and very
      much appreciated.

      Thank you!

      Sincerely,

      Wes Roehl
      Dr. Wesley S. Roehl
      Editor, Tourism Review International
      Director of Graduate Programs in Tourism & Hospitality
      School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
      Temple University
      1700 N. Broad Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19122-0840
      215-204-5861 (voice)