RTS Business Meeting and Social Event at AAG Boston

  • lorri.krebs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:06 AM

      Due to the timing of the scheduled RTS Specialty Group Business Meeting at the AAG Boston (Friday, April 18th 8:15pm), we have decided to combine the business meeting with our RTS Social Event. The event will be located at Boston Beer Works (Canal Location) with tables (and appetizers) reserved beginning at 7:00pm.

      To get to Boston Beer Works - Canal from Copley Center where the conference is held, the easiest way is to take the subway. The Orange Line 'T stop' BACK BAY is located on Dartmouth Street right across from Copley Square. Take the Orange Line north towards Oak Grove for 5 stops, getting off at NORTH STATION. Boston Beer Works is located at 112 Canal Street which is right across the road from the North Station 'T stop'. Both of the stops are wheelchair accessible.

      link for Beer Works www.beerworks.net
      link for MBTA subway information http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/

      If you have any questions, please contact:
      Lorri Krebs
      lkrebs@...

      Hope to see you all there!!