Tourism Geographies included in SSCI

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      FYI - I just received this announcement from Thomson Scientific:

      Tourism Geographies has been selected for coverage in our products Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences (CC/S&BS) and Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). Your journal will be processed for coverage with vol. 10 2008.

      Thank you to our publisher, Routledge/Taylor & Francis, who has been working for several years to make this possible.

      Cheers
      Alan

      --
      Alan A. Lew , Ph.D., AICP
      Department of Geography, Planning and Recreation,

      * Sustainable & Alternative Tourism Conference, July 2009, Guilin/Yangshuo, China <mark your calendar>