Economic Geography and Tourism - Instructions for submitting abstract

  • Dimitri Ioannides
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      If you are one of the persons who have expressed an interest in this session (see below) or thinking about joining it (there is one more spot left) please register with the AAG and obtain your ID which you should then pass on to me by October 26th so I can register the session.

      I would really appreciate this. Without your IDs I cannot put the session together.

      Thanks.

      Dimitri