Fw: Conference on Tourism

  • Sreekumar Ancheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007

      IIMK and IIML are jointly organizing a conference on the theme "Tourism in India, Challenges Ahead" . You will be able to get details at our website following the link.
      http://iimk.ac.in/conference/tourismconf08/tourismconf08.htm

      I am also attaching a copy of the call for papers. Please circulate it among your friends and colleagues.Please forward a copy to the yahoo groups also.

      with warm regards

      Anandakuttan B Unnithan

      --
      Anandakuttan B Unnithan

      You're not bound to your email address, it's a snitch to switch. Give Yahoo! Mail a try.