Fwd: RE: your session on Events, Industrial Governance and the SpaceEconomy

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      Dear RTSers,

      I am forwarding you a call for papers that we are co-sponsoring. Topics in this session include events, space economy, etc. They are also organizing a panel session on events, if you are interested, please contact Dr Sally Weller directly.

      Thanks
      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu

      Editor-in-Chief
      eReview of Tourism Research
      http://ertr.tamu.edu/

      Chair
      Recreation, Tourism and Sports Specialty Group,
      The Association of American Geographers (AAG)
      http://www.geog.nau.edu/rts

      >>> "Sally Weller" <Sally.Weller@...> 10/4/2007 6:25 PM >>>

      Hi Sanjay,
      Thanks for your interest ... this sounds like a great idea!
      I have attached both .pdf and .doc versions of the CFP

      Is there anything else you would like us to do to facilitate this?

      Best wishes

      Sally Weller

      Dr. Sally Weller

      Senior Research Fellow - Regional Economies
      Centre for Strategic Economic Studies
      Victoria University

      Rm 1355, Level 13, 300 Flinders Street,
      PO Box 14428,