Current issue of eReview of Tourism Research

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Dear colleagues!

      I am pleased to send you the most recent issue (Volume 5, Issue 4) of the online tourism journal "eReview of Tourism Research". Here is the link : http://ertr.tamu.edu/

      You will find three short papers, an editorial, and several useful links (conference abstracts, previous issues, conferences news, etc).

      I would also encourage you to submit your papers to eRTR. Submitted papers are reviewed "in-house", and when necessary, sent to outside reviewers.

      Looking froward to hear from you.

      Best wishes

      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu

      Editor-in-Chief
      eReview of Tourism Research
      http://ertr.tamu.edu/

      Chair
      Recreation, Tourism and Sports Specialty Group,
      The Association of American Geographers (AAG)
      http://www.geog.nau.edu/rts