recreational aviation / aerosports-skydiving,bungeejumping,paramotors,paraglidin

  • maya
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      dear professionals,experts,friends,

      I would like to share your view points,opinions on the above mentioned
      topics.i am doing research and invite your comments please.
      how best can adventure sports mentioned above; be used as tools for
      marketing tourism?.
      if any one has done some work in these areas, i earnestly solicite
      their interaction.
      thanks
      with warm regards

      maya