Recycling in Tourism

  • julieanne harmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      Dear Tourism Researchers and Recyclers,

      Apologies for cross-posting.

      Would you please share your insights on research of recycling in the
      tourism industry?

      I plan to compare industry responses and academic responses in a follow-up
      to a 1978 Cornell Quarterly article, "Recycling in the hospitality
      industry".  Please advise if you would like a copy of this 1978 article.

      Do you know of any relevant articles or have thoughts to share on this
      topic?

      Thank you
      Regards
      Julieanne Harmer