Second Call for Papers of The 2nd International Conference on Tourism and Hospitality (ICTH)

  • phamhong long
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      Universiti Utara Malaysia and the National Heritage Department, Ministry of Culture, Arts and Heritage Malaysia are pleased to announce the 2nd International Conference on Tourism and Hospitality (ICTH): Planning and Managing Heritage for the Future to be held on 30th July – 1st August, 2007 at Marriott Putrajaya, Malaysia.

      IMPORTANT DATES

      Deadline for abstract: 30th March  2007
      Deadline for submission of full paper: 30th  June 2007
      Deadline for early registration: 1st May 2007

      We cordially invite all academics, researchers and practitioners interested in heritage to participate in this conference and share their experiences. Please visit our website at http://fpha.uum.edu.my/icth07  for more details.

      “ Malaysia Welcomes the World”

      Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azilah Kasim
      Chairman
      ICTH2007
      Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management
      Universiti Utara Malaysia
      MALAYSIA
      Tel:+6049285972
      Fax:+6049285975

      ______________________________________
      Pham Hong Long
      Faculty of Tourism Studies
      University of Social Sciences and Humanities
      Vietnam National University in Hanoi
      336 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
      VIETNAM
      Tel: +8445596494 (Home)
             +84914914989 (Mobile)
      Email: longph@...

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time