Sport Event Marketing Experience March 23-24th @ The George Washington Universit

  • wosportlad@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      Please share with students who are interested in breaking into the sport and event industries. The conference is in its 4th year and attracts a number of high level executives.  Should you have any questions please contact me at 202/994-6623 or delpy@....  There are discounts for groups.

      Thanks.
      Lisa Delpy Neirotti

      Lisa Delpy Neirotti, Ph.D.
      The George Washington University
      School of Business
      Director, Sports Management Programs
      Funger Hall
      2201 G Street, NW
      Suite 301
      Washington, DC 20052

      work 202/994-6623 mobile 301/440-8044 home 301/680-0996
      delpy@... or wosportlad@...

      GW School of Business offers a BBA, Masters of Tourism Administration (MTA), and MBA with concentrations in sports management, event management, and sustainable destination management. Professional Certificate Programs are also available in sport management, event management, and destination management. To learn more about our programs offered both in person and on-line visit www.gwutourism.org.