social tourism

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 12:31 AM
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent M. Vilela the content analysis of 355 documents on SOCIAL TOURISM.
      If you are interested in receiving this information just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      PS - If you are more interested for your personal researches by specific themes please visit the CIRET's website - index thesaurus.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20
      e-mail : ciret@...
      e-mail : domicile/home rbaretje@...

      Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.