EAST-WEST Borderscapes. IMPRINTS OF THE FIRST WORLD WAR ON THE EUROPEAN BORDER LANDSCAPES

  • alessia_mariotti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2014
    Dear colleagues,
    on behalf of Dr Sergio Zilli, Prof. Anton Gosar and Prof. Elena dell'Agnese, I'm very pleased to announce you the forthcoming Conference on East-West Borderscapes in Trieste and Koper/Cobarid 2-4 October 2014 (see attached file).
    The topic, together with the post conference on Dark Tourism at the Faculty of Tourism Studies TURISTICA in Portorose (Slovenia), could be of interest for some of the colleagues on these lists.
    Please fill in the registration form before May the 15th also if you consider to join the conference without presenting any paper.
    All the best to all of you
    Alessia

    Alessia Mariotti, PhD
    Director, Center for Advanced Studies in Tourism
    University of Bologna, Rimini Campus
    Via AngherĂ  22
    47900 Rimini - Italy
    Cell. 0039.348.2435556