Books available to review for Tourism Geographies journal

  • Sanjay Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 1:42 PM

      Dear colleagues,

      I have the following books available to review for Tourism Geographies . The books usually are taken  as soon as they are announced, so please get back to me asap with your name, affiliation, and mailing address if you are interested. You will have three months to read and complete the review.

      1.       Duncan, T. Cohen, S. A. & Thulemark, M. (Eds,) 2013. Lifestyle mobilities: Intersections of travel, leisure and migration. Surrey: Ashgate.

      2.       Lester, J. & Scarles, C. (Eds.) 2013. Mediating the tourist experience: From brochures to virtual encounters. Surrey: Ashgate.

      3.       Rakic, T & Lester, J. (Eds). 2013. Travel, tourism and art. Surrey: Ashgate.

      4.       Walton, JK & Wood, J. (Eds). 2013. The making of a cultural landscape: The English Lake District as tourist destination, 1750-2010.

      Many thanks

      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD

      Director, Tourism Policy and Planning Program

      https://uwaterloo.ca/environment/tourism-policy-and-planning

      Associate Professor

      Dept of Geography & Environmental Management

      University of Waterloo

      200 University Avenue West

      Waterloo, Ontario,

      Canada N2L 3G1