Books for review for TG

  • Sanjay Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2013

      Hi all,

      I have the following books for review for Tourism Geographies:

      1.       Gross, S & Luck, M. (eds) 2013. the low-cost carrier worldwide. Ashgate, Surrey, England

      2.       Norman, A (ed) 2012. Literature and Aesthetics – This is actually the Journal of the Sudney Society of Literature and Aesthetics and consists of edited collection. It is more like a book that an actual journal. Several papers in this  book are focused on travel and tourism.

      If interested, please contact me with your name, affiliation, and postal address.

      Thanks

      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD

      Director, Tourism Policy and Planning Program

      https://uwaterloo.ca/environment/tourism-policy-and-planning

      Associate Professor

      Dept of Geography & Environmental Management

      University of Waterloo

      200 University Avenue West

      Waterloo, Ontario,

      Canada N2L 3G1