SCHOLE Special Issue SoTL Call for Papers

  • William Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
    Good afternoon.

    I wanted to remind everyone about the Call for Papers for an upcoming special issue of Schole: A Journal of Leisure Studies and Recreation Education.  Researchers are invited to submit manuscripts that explore the measurement of student learning outcomes in leisure studies, recreation, parks, tourism and related programs Accepted papers will be published in the February 2014 special issue.

    Guest Editors are Erik Rosegard, San Francisco State University, and Craig Ross, Indiana University.  Submission Deadline is Friday, August 23, 2013.  More information can be found in the attached PDF.  Specific questions can be addressed to John Pommier whose contact information is below.

    John Henry Pommier, Ph.D., CTRS

    Co-Editor, Schole

    Professor and Chair

    Indiana State University

    Department of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport

    Terre Haute, Indiana 47809

    812.237.4065 (o)

    812.237.2493 (f)

    John.Pommier@...

    Please forward this to those who might be interested.  Apologies for cross posting.

    Thank you all and have a great day.

    William Anderson
    Director of Sales and Marketing

    Sagamore Publishing LLC