AAG notice - Pre- RTS meeting social gathering

  • Alison Gill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 3:33 PM
      Hello all RTS members at the AAG meeting.

      This is to invite you to join me and other RTS folk tomorrow evening (Friday) between 6:30 and 8:15pm for an informal social gathering before our business meeting.

      We will meet at the Border Grill, 445 Figueroa St located directly across Figueroa St from the Westin Bonaventure (some of you may have been to Starbucks in the same complex). They advertise "happy hour bargains and nouvelle American Mexican" cuisine. Hopefully we can fit in - I haven't made a reservation as I have no idea how many people will still be around by Friday evening) but you'll find some of us there!

      Hope to see you. Drop by anytime before we head for the meeting around 8:15

      The meeting is scheduled for Friday 12th at 8:30 Westin Bonaventure, Santa Barbara C (first floor).

      Hope to see you tomorrow

      Best wishes
      Alison