RTS at the AAG

  • Alison Gill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hello to all of the RTS members attending the AAG in Los Angeles

      We have an exciting program with over 20 sessions sponsored and co-sponsored by our group. This is a reminder that the RTS specialty group meeting will be held on Friday evening at 8:30-9:30 pm in Santa Barbara C room in the Westin Bonaventure Hotel.

      Not an ideal time, but I'm hoping there is an opportunity for us to gather socially earlier in the evening for nibbles and drinks. I have to find a suitable place and will then send another email and also publicize it at RTS sessions - so hope that you will be able to join us.

      An important note. This year we are holding elections for the RTS Committee (they are held every 2 years) so be sure to turn up if you are interested in either running for office or promoting a colleague. We will also be announcing Awards at the meeting - I'm sure it will be lots of Fun - so hope to see you there!!!

      For those of you who will miss all the action here in LA I will get a report to you shortly after the meeting and hope you will be able to make next year's gathering.

      I look forward to seeing many of you over the next few days. As of tomorrow if you need to contact me you can leave a message for me at the Westin Bonaventure hotel.

      Best wishes
      Alison

      Alison Gill
      Chair RTS