RE: Che Guevara Tourism?

  • Hartmann, Rudi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013

      Dimitri,

      At the occasion of the 2009 Las Vegas AAG Meeting Geoffrey Wall (co-author Ning Zhao) gave a power point presentation on “Understanding Red Tourism”. Probably, they published this paper as well.

      Rudi

      P.S. I have a copy of the power point – in case you can’t reach Geoff.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
        Hello Dimitri,

        My response is not an answer to your question but another possible avenue to find yet more helpful responses/insights.

        Several of our MBA/Master's students have posed such research related discussions and received helpful responses from members of the Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA) LinkedIn group. Of course, something similar could be done on Trinet as you have done here but I find the LinkedIn group discussions to be very useful as well. An idea...

        Best,

        La Rochelle Business School
        France