Fwd: paper submission until 15th January 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Shigeko Haruyama <haruyama@...-u.ac.jp>
      Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:22 PM
      Subject: paper submission until 15th January 2013

      We are pleased to announce that the Organizing Committee of the IGU

       Kyoto Regional Conference has started to receive registration and

       exhibition booth applications, abstract submissions, and reservations

       for field trips, accommodations, and social programs through our official website (http://www.igu-kyoto2013.org/).

      Feel free to circulate this information among geographers in your

       respective countries. You and your colleagues are quite welcome to

       participate in our conference. We would also appreciate it if you

       would encourage young researchers to join us and make presentations for your commission session.

       We are looking forward to meeting you next summer in Kyoto.

      Please note the deadline of abstract submission is coming soon 15th January,2013.

       Best regards,

      Shigeko Haruyama(KRC2013 LOC)

      ………………………………………………………….

      1.Tourism, Sustainability and Global Change

      Jarkko Saarinen, Univ. of Oulu <jarkko.saarinen@...>

      2. Tourism and Regional Development

      Dieter Muller, Umeå Univ. <dieter.muller@...>

      3. Geographies of Heritage and Cultural Tourism

      Carolin Funck, Hiroshima University <funckc@...>

      4. Urban Tourism Geographies

      Anne-Marie d'Hauteserre, University of Waikato <adhautes@...>

      5. Changing Dynamics of Tourism in Asia

      Alan Lew, Northern Arizona Univ. <alan.lew@...>

      6. Tourism, Risks, Disasters and Resilience

      Takayuki Arima, Tokyo Metropolitan Univ. <arima@...>

      7. Special Interest Tourism: Manga, anime and video games as travel motives

      Kenta Yamamoto, Kyushu International Univ. <ymmt.kiu@...>

      Prof.Dr.Shigeko Haruyama

      Graduate School of Bioresouces

      Mie University