Fwd: Tourism paper session submissions for IGU Kyoto regional conference 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: haruyama shigeko <haruyama@...-u.ac.jp>
      Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM
      Subject: reminder: paper submission for IGU Kyoro regional conference 2013

      We are pleased to announce that the Organizing Committee of the IGU
      Kyoto Regional Conference has started to receive registration and  exhibition booth applications, abstract submissions, and reservations for field trips, accommodations, and social programs through our official website (http://www.igu-kyoto2013.org/).

      You and your colleagues are quite welcome to participate in our conference. We would also appreciate it if you would encourage young researchers to join us and make presentations for your commission session.

      We are looking forward to meeting you next summer in Kyoto.

      Best regards,
      Shigeko Haruyama (KRC2013 LOC)

      ………………………………………………………….

      ABSTRACTS ARE DUE: 15 JANUARY 2013

      Tourism Commission Sessions at the IGU Kyoto Meeting

      1.Tourism, Sustainability and Global Change

      Jarkko Saarinen, Univ. of Oulu <jarkko.saarinen@...>

      2. Tourism and Regional Development

      Dieter Muller, Umeå Univ. <dieter.muller@...>

      3. Geographies of Heritage and Cultural Tourism

      Carolin Funck, Hiroshima University <funckc@...>

      4. Urban Tourism Geographies

      Anne-Marie d'Hauteserre, University of Waikato <adhautes@...>

      5. Changing Dynamics of Tourism in Asia

      Alan A. Lew, Northern Arizona Univ. <alan.lew@...>

      6. Tourism, Risks, Disasters and Resilience

      Takayuki Arima, Tokyo Metropolitan Univ. <arima@...>

      7. Special Interest Tourism: Manga, anime and video games as travel motives

      Kenta Yamamoto, Kyushu International Univ. <ymmt.kiu@...>

      Prof.Dr.Shigeko Haruyama

      Graduate School of Bioresouces

      Mie University