Fwd: paper submission for IGU Kyoro regional conference 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: haruyama shigeko <haruyama@...-u.ac.jp>
      Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:10 PM
      Subject: paper submission for IGU Kyoro regional conference 2013

      We are pleased to announce that the Organizing Committee of the IGU
      Kyoto Regional Conference has started to receive registration and exhibition booth applications, abstract submissions, and reservations for field trips, accommodations, and social programs through our official website (http://www.igu-kyoto2013.org/).

      Feel free to circulate this information among geographers in your respective countries. You and your colleagues are quite welcome to participate in our conference. We would also appreciate it if you would encourage young researchers to join us and make presentations for your commission session.

      We are looking forward to meeting you next summer in Kyoto.

      Best regards,

      Shigeko Haruyama (KRC2013 LOC)

      ………………………………………………………….

      TOURISM SESSIONS FOR THE IGU - KYOTO MEETING

      1.Tourism, Sustainability and Global Change
      Chair: Jarkko Saarinen, Univ. of Oulu <jarkko.saarinen@...>

      2. Tourism and Regional Development
      Chair:
      Dieter Muller, Umeå Univ. <dieter.muller@...>

      3. Geographies of Heritage and Cultural Tourism
      Chair:
      Carolin Funck, Hiroshima University <funckc@...>

      4. Urban Tourism Geographies
      Chair:
      Anne-Marie d'Hauteserre, University of Waikato <adhautes@...>

      5. Changing Dynamics of Tourism in Asia
      Chair:
      Alan Lew, Northern Arizona Univ. <alan.lew@...>

      6. Tourism, Risks, Disasters and Resilience
      Chair:
      Takayuki Arima, Tokyo Metropolitan Univ. <arima@...>

      7. Special Interest Tourism: Manga, anime and video games as travel motives
      Chair:
      Kenta Yamamoto, Kyushu International Univ. <ymmt.kiu@...>

      Prof.Dr.Shigeko Haruyama
      Graduate School of Bioresouces