Fwd: List of Reviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2012
    FYI - All of the articles on Noel's list that are published in Tourism Geographies are available for free download.

    You can a list of them here: http://www.geog.nau.edu/tg/contents/state.html

    Cheers
    Alan

    Alan A. Lew, Ph.D., AICP
    Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator
    Department of Geography, Planning and Recreation
    Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona 86011-5016, USA
    Publications
    * Tourism Geographies - journal Editor-in-Chief
    * World Regional Geography: Human Mobilities, Tourism Destinations & Sustainable Environments
    * Understanding & Managing Tourism Impacts
    * My open access articles + GScholar
    IGU Tourism Commission-related Conferences
    * Recreation, Tourism & Sport Specialty Group, AAG Annual Meeting, 9-13 April 2013, Los Angeles, California, USA
    Coastal, Island and Tropical Tourism, 16-18 April 2013, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
    Sustainable Tourism in Urban Environments, 8-10 May 2013, Hong Kong
    * IGU Tourism Commission Pre-Conference, 28 July-3 Aug 2013, Beppu, Japan
    * IGU Regional Conference, 4-9 July 2013, Kyoto, Japan
    Emerging Landscapes and Frontiers in Tourism Research, 20-22 September 2013, Kanas N.P., Xinjiang, China
    * Research Associate, Centre for Innovative Planning and Development, Faculty of Built Environment, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
    * My Blogs: @alew on Twitter * TG Tourism Place * Travelography *
    * NAU GPR on Facebook -and Twitter
    Online GPR Studies
    "It really is those small and unexpected encounters that are the most memorable when we travel." - Travelography