Reminder of PhD course in Touris m at Mittuniversitetet, Östersund

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 6:47 AM

    Please excuse cross-listings!

    Dear all,

    I would like to remind everyone that we are offering at Mid-Sweden University in Östersund, the PhD course “Advances in Tourism Related Courses” In October and November – Dates attached. If you have not yet contacted me and you are interested in the course, or you know someone who may be interested please let me know as soon as possible.

    Details about the course are found at:

    http://www.miun.se/sv/Forskning/Var-forskning/Center-och-institut/ETOUR/Nyhetsarkiv/Advances-in-tourism-related-resources-75-hp/

    http://www.miun.se/en/Research/Our-Research/Centers-and-Institutes/ETOUR/News/PhD-course---Advances-in-Tourism-Related-Resources-75-Credits/

    I would appreciate it if you could pass on the information.

    Cheers.

    Dimitri Ioannides, PhD

    Professor of Human Geography

    ETOUR - European Tourism Research Institute
    Mid-Sweden University,

    Kunskapens Väg 1
    SE-83125 Östersund, Sweden

    Phone direct: +46 (0) 63 19 58 11