Emergency one year position available at Missouri State University

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      Dear all,

      Following the sudden resignation of one of our faculty members we have an emergency one-year position available at Missouri State University. The Description of the position is as follows:

      "Teach upper-division undergraduate courses in Cultural Geography and Geography of World Tourism as well as multiple sections of General Education course in World Regional Geography, serve as an undergraduate academic advisor in the area of tourism geography, and perform departmental service."

      The full details for the position appear at https://jobs.missouristate.edu/postings/4722

      Please note that the deadline for applications is July 13th!!!! If you have any questions let me know.

      Thanks very much.

      Dimitri Ioannides PhD