call for papers

  • Francis P. Boscoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012

      Greetings,

      I am planning a session at the 2013 AAG meeting in Los Angeles with the working title of "Geographical Gaming: Landscape as Playing Surface". I am seeking perspectives on topics such as
      orienteering, adventure racing, parkour, TSD road rallies, urban scavenger hunts, geocaching, the Degree Confluence Project, and GPS art. Aside from calling attention to some of these niche pursuits, I am interested in how they serve to blur boundaries between "work" and "play". Please respond to fboscoe@....

      Sincerely,

      Frank Boscoe
      Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
      University at Albany