Fwd: I: International Summer Workshop in Tourism Geography - scholarship application now open!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: alessia mariotti <alessia_mariotti@...>
      Date: Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM
      Subject: I: International Summer Workshop in Tourism Geography - scholarship application now open!

      Dear all,
      This is the first call for application for the Rimini ’s International Summer Workshop in Geography of Tourism - 2012 Edition (3 – 07 September 2011).

      Deadlines for inscription are as following:
      22th of June 2012 for those applying for scholarships
      29th of June 2012 for those requesting the early bird registration fee
      10th of August 2012 for all the other applicants.

      Full information and provisional programme on the Faculty of Economics website:

      This year the Summer School is dedicated to a challenging topic:

      Foodscapes.
      Creativity, innovation and sustainability strategies
      in the food and wine tourism sector

      We are organising an interesting programme with a blend of theory, practical (very tasty) cases, field visits as well as social activities!

      We will be pleased if you could circulate this among your colleagues or those people that could be interested.

      Moreover for those that likes it, join the Facebook community "Summer School in Geography of Tourism"

      All participant that are affiliated to partners’ organisation (UNESCO/UNITWIN network partners, Council of Europe, "Phoenician's Route Cultural itinerary", University of Haifa, Società Geografica Italiana, Province of Rimini, AIIG, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, M.Th.I., Emilia-Romagna Region, etc.) will be entitled of a special reduction of 30% on fees.

      Thank you and hope to see all of you very soon in Rimini!
      Alessia
      Alessia Mariotti
      Geografia economico-politica
      Università di Bologna
      Facoltà di Economia - Rimini Campus
      Via Angherà 22
      47900 Rimini - Italy
      Cell. 0039.348.2435556
      Skype: alessia_mariotti
      http://www.unibo.it/docenti/alessia.mariotti
      Before printing this email, please think about the environment