Inquiry concerning internship opportunities

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Dear all,

      First of all Happy New Year. I have a quick favor to ask. I have a very good student, who is specializing in tourism planning (BS level) who graduates next summer and is looking for a 3-6 month internship opportunity in the US or Canada (or perhaps further afield) that relates to his background. This internship does not have to be paid but it would be preferable, of course, if it is. He is looking at the USDA for example and the Bureau of Land Management but does anyone have any other ideas or know of any places that look for interns on a regula basis and preferably have something to do with tourism and tourism planning?

      Anything you can suggest would be most welcome.

      Best regards

      Dimitri Ioannides