Fwd: Society & Natural Resources conference - ISSRM 2012 - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - deadline Jan. 15, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Tom Hinch <tom.hinch@...>
      Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 4:54 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Society & Natural Resources conference - ISSRM 2012 - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - deadline Jan. 15, 2012

      Spread the word! Call for Papers and Registration NOW OPEN

      International Symposium on Society & Resource Management
      Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
      17-21 June 2012

      Linking the North and the South: Responding to Environmental Change

      Abstractdeadline for individual paper, poster, or organized session is 15 January 2012

                                        Students may compete for cash awards and gift certificates in the Student Paper Competition

      We invite you to join us for the upcoming 18th annual International Symposium on Society and Resource Management in Edmonton, Alberta, 17-21 June 2012. ISSRM is the premier scientific meeting for academic and government researchers, students, agency scientists, land managers, NGO representatives, and other individuals who are broadly interested in the human dimensions of natural resource management issues. We welcome participation from around the world.