Fwd: IVth edition International Summer School in Tourism Geography

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: alessia mariotti <alessia_mariotti@...>
    Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM
    Subject: IVth edition International Summer School in Tourism Geography

    Dear all,

    This is the first call for application for the Rimini ’s International Summer School in Geography of Tourism - 2011 Edition (5 – 10 September 2011).

    Deadlines for inscription are as following:

    27th of May 2011 for those applying for scholarships

    17th of June 2011 for those requesting the early bird registration fee

    11th of August 2011 for all the other applicants.

    Please find in attach the poster of the event and the provisional programme.

    Full information on the Faculty of Economics website:

    http://www.economiarimini.unibo.it/Economia+Rimini/Didattica/Summer+e+winter+school/Summer+School+2011/International_Summer_School_in_Geography_of_Tourism_2011.htm

    This year the Summer School is dedicated to a challenging topic:

    Tourism between Green and Blue Economy.

    The future of mass consumption

    New and innovative directions for Sustainable Tourism development

    We are organising an interesting programme with a blend of theory, practical cases, field visits as well as social activities!

    We will be pleased if you could circulate this among your colleagues or those people that could be interested.

    Moreover for those that likes it, join the Facebook community "Summer School in Geography of Tourism"

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Summer-School-in-Geography-of-Tourism/119592041400458?ref=mf

    All participant that are affiliated to partners’ organisation (UNESCO/UNITWIN network partners, Council of Europe, "Phoenician's Route Cultural itinerary", University of Haifa, Società Geografica Italiana, Province of Rimini, AIIG, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, M.Th.I., Emilia-Romagna Region) will be entitled of a special reduction of 30% on fees.

    Alessia Mariotti
    Geografia economico-politica
    Università di Bologna
    Facoltà di Economia - Rimini Campus
    Via Angherà 22
    47900 Rimini - Italy
    Cell. 0039.348.2435556
    Skype: alessia_mariotti
    http://www.unibo.it/docenti/alessia.mariotti
    Before printing this email, please think about the environment