669latest CTCC news now online!

  • Carl, Daniela
    Aug 1, 2008

      ***apologies for cross-posting***

      Dear list members, colleagues and friends of the CTCC

      We are pleased to announce that our latest Bulletin (formerly entitled CTCC Newsletter) is now available at:

      http://www.tourism-culture.com/64/Newsletter/CTCC%20Bulletin08.pdf

      Hope you will enjoy reading it!

      Cheers

      Daniela

      =====
      Daniela Carl
      Centre for Tourism and Cultural Change
      Faculty of
      Arts & Society
      Leeds Metropolitan University
      Old School Board
      Calverley Street

      Leeds
      LS1 3ED
      UK

      phone +44 (0)113- 283 8541
      x 28 541
      fax +44 (0)113- 283 8544
      www.tourism-culture.com
      =====

      Forthcoming Events
      Traditions and Transformations:
      Tourism, Heritage and Cultural Change in the Middle East and North Africa Region
      4-7 April 2009, Amman, Jordan

      Resorting to the Coast: Tourism, Heritage and Cultures of the Seaside
      25-29 June 2009, Blackpool, United Kingdom

      Royal Anthropological Institute International Festival of Ethnographic Film
      1-4 July 2009, Leeds, United Kingdom

      New MA Course
      MA Cultural Tourism

      For more information please go to www.tourism-culture.com