574AAG Session National/Nationalist Heritage

  • Dallen Timothy
    Sep 12, 2007

      Hi Folks,

      As Sanjay noted in an earlier email, I’ll be organizing a session (if there’s enough interest) on heritage tourism from national and nationalist perspectives. I hope there will be enough papers to fill a session, so please let me know as soon as possible. If we don’t get enough national heritage papers we can probably broaden it out to heritage in general and come up with another theme, although I also recognize that Ann Soper has proposed a session on industrial heritage.

      Please send me expressions of interest soon, as our deadlines are coming.

      Cheers,

      Dallen

      Dr Dallen J. Timothy

      Professor