558RTS Annual report 2007

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    May 9, 2007
      Hi all,

      The Recreation Tourism and Sports (RTS) Specialty Group of the AAG has posted its Annual Report 2007 at the following website:

      http://www.aag.org/sg/sg_display.cfm .

      Scroll down and look for RTS. The Annual Report is posted there.

      If you have any comments, please forward them to me.

      Also, I have not heard from you yet about your ideas/plans for proposed sessions (poster, paper, panels) for the next AAG meeting (Boston, 2008). Will appreciate your feedbacks.

      Best
      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu

      Associate Editor
      eReview of Tourism Research
      http://ertr.tamu.edu/

      Chair
      Recreation, Tourism and Sports Specialty Group,
      The Association of American Geographers (AAG)
      http://www.geog.nau.edu/rts