1343Last Call for Paper - Small Islands

  • Arianne Reis
    Aug 28, 2014
      ** Apologies for Cross-Posting **

      Last Call for Papers – Deadline for Submissions has been extended!

      Tourism and Hospitality Research Journal (SAGE)
      ______________________________________

      INVITATION TO SUBMIT A RESEARCH PAPER FOR THE SPECIAL ISSUE ON
      Small Islands Identities and Environments

      Coordinated by:

      Dr. Arianne C. Reis (Guest Editor)
      Co-Chair of the International Small Islands Conference 2014, ISIC 10
      Research Fellow in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
      Southern Cross University, Australia

      This call is to invite you to submit a research-based paper to be considered for a special issue of the Journal Tourism and Hospitality Research on Small Islands Identities and Environments. We encourage contributions from a variety of disciplines bringing to light Small Island-focused theoretical, conceptual and applied research in areas such as, but not limited to:

      Tourism/Hospitality and cultural change
      Tourism/Hospitality and social/environmental justice
      Tourism/Hospitality, conservation and development
      Tourism/Hospitality and human resource development
      Tourism/Hospitality and economic development
      Tourism/Hospitality, politics and governance
      Tourism/Hospitality and technology
      Tourism Destination Branding and Marketing

      Your paper should be of no more than 9,000 words including references and would have to strictly reflect the guidelines of the journal provided  here

      All papers will go through an anonymous peer review process, normally involving at least two reviewers.

      Please submit your paper by no later than

      via the Tourism and Hospitality Research Journal Electronic Submission:

      Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Best regards,
      Arianne

      Arianne C. Reis, PhD
      Research Fellow
      School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
      Southern Cross University
      Hogbin Drive I  Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 Australia  I
      ( 02 6659 3696  I 7  02 6659 3144  I  * arianne.reis@... I 8 http://scu-au.academia.edu/ArianneReis
      SCU-SchoolofTourism-Logo-CMYK-600
      ANZALS Board Member - http://www.anzals.org.au/
      cid:image003.png@01CE2A3E.6DEE3630