1339ATLAS annual conference 2014 - last extention abstract submission conference and PhD seminar

  • Leontine Onderwater
    Jul 28, 2014

      Apologies for cross-posting

      ATLAS PhD Seminar 2014

      Budapest, Hungary
      21st October, 2014

      Tourism Methodologies New Perspectives, Practices and Procedures (2 ECTS)

      An event organized in conjunction with the

      Please be informed that we extended the date for abstract submission for the ATLAS Annual Conference and PhD seminar to September 1st 2014

      Due to the holiday season we do extent the deadline one more time to September 1st 2014!

      Visit the updated ATLAS website at

      for more information on the theme, abstract submission, special tracks, PhD seminar, etc .

      Leontine Onderwater

      Jantien Veldman

      POBox 109

      6800 AC Arnhem

      The Netherlands

      Tel: +31-20-8932166

      Fax: +31-26-8700143

      ATLAS online bookshop at

      ATLAS PhD seminar 2014

      Tourism Methodologies - New Perspectives, Practices and Procedures

      Budapest, Hungary

      ATLAS annual conference 2014

      Tourism, Travel and Leisure - Sources of Wellbeing, Happiness and Quality of Life

      Budapest, Hungary

      22-24 October, 2014

      ΓΌ Do you really need to print this email ?

      You can find us on: