1338Question regarding Electric vehicles and tourism

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Jul 16, 2014

      Dear all,

      I am working on a study of the so-called Green Highway, which is the route that runs between Sundsvall in Sweden and Trondheim in Norway. It has been designated a Green Highway in part as a test project of electric vehicle usage. I am wondering if anyone has come across any work relating to electric vehicles and tourism. Among others I am looking at the question of location of recharging infrastructure and whether this can be done in a way that could benefit communities.

      Any suggestions are welcome.

      Best

      Dimitri Ioannides, PhD

      Professor of Human Geography

      Department of Tourism Studies and Human Geography

      Mid-Sweden University

      Ă–stersund

      Sweden

      email: dimitri.ioannides@...