1210FW: SMAANZ 2013 - call for session proposals

  • Neil Carr
    Feb 24, 2013

    Apologies for multiple postings

    Dear list members,

    The School of Physical Education and the Department of Tourism (University of Otago, New Zealand) will be co-hosting the Sports Management Association of Australia and New Zealand (SMAANZ) conference in November 2013 (Nov 20-22nd). In order to make the conference academic programme as inclusive as possible, and to allow delegates to develop synergies across presentations, we are now inviting session proposals (due 14 June 2013). The full details of the call for session proposals is attached to this email for your interest.

    If you have any questions or thoughts that you would like to discuss in advance of developing a session proposal, please feel free to contact either of the conference co-convenors at your convenience.

    For those who are planning to attend the SMAANZ conference in Dunedin in November this year, we look forward to welcoming you to Dunedin/New Zealand.

    Best wishes

    Sally Shaw (School of Physical Education) (sally.shaw@...)
    James Higham (department of Tourism) (james.higham@...)

    SMAANZ 2013 co-convenors.

    Professor James Higham Toihuarewa James Higham
    Department of Tourism Te Tari Tapoi
    School of Business Te Kura Pakihi
    University of Otago Te Whare Wananga o Otago
    PO Box 56 Poutapeta 56
    Dunedin Otepoti
    NEW ZEALAND Aotearoa

    Tel: 64 (3) 4798500
    Fax: 64 (3) 4799034
    Email: james.higham@...
    Skype: jeshigham
    www: http://www.business.otago.ac.nz/tourism/

    To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send an email to Listserv. In the body of the message include "signoff TRINET-L" (without the quotes).

    IMPORTANT: The subject of the message must be left blank. Please remove attachments, signatures, and vCards prior to sending the message.

    For additional inquiries, please contact the list administrator at trinet-l-request@... or you may visit the TRINET website.