    From: Terry Sakowski [tsakowsk@...]
    Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:57 PM
    To: Terry Sakowski
    Cc: Diane M. Kuehn; egomez@...
    Subject: NERR Symposium's Call for Papers

    Call for Papers and Presentations for the 25th Annual Northeastern Recreation Research (NERR) Symposium (April 7-9, 2013)

    Greetings! On behalf of NERR’s Steering Committee, I am pleased to announce our 25th annual symposium! Please join us in celebrating our silver anniversary.  NERR provides a professional and friendly forum for quality information exchange on current management practices, problems, and research applications in the field, as well as a comfortable social setting that allows participants to foster friendships with colleagues (academicians, graduate students, and professionals) and engage in ongoing discourse.

    This year’s conference will be in Cooperstown, NY – home of the Baseball Hall of Fame!  Lodging will be at the historic Otesaga Resort Hotel.

    The following are important dates:

    Abstract submission due: Monday, December 3, 2012

    Scholarship application due: Monday, December 3, 2012

    Early Registration ends: Monday, March 18, 2013

    NERR Symposium dates: Sunday, April 7th through Tuesday, April 9th 2013

    Please visit our website (www.esf.edu/nerr) or read the attached call for abstracts for more information.

    Edwin Gómez, Ph.D.,  Associate Professor

    Chair, 2013 Northeastern Research Symposium

    Coordinator, Park, Recreation & Tourism Studies Program

    Old Dominion University

    Human Movement Sciences Dept.

    Student Recreation Center, Room 2021

    Norfolk, Va 23529-0196