1154Call -- Special Issue of Leisure/Loisir...

  • Bryan Smale
    Sep 21, 2012

    [Apologies for cross-posting…]

    CALL FOR PAPERS

    Special Issue of Leisure/Loisir on

    LEISURE and FOOD

    The Guest Co-editors are preparing a Special Issue of Leisure/Loisir examining the relationship between leisure and food.

    For this Special Issue, we are viewing the relationship between food and leisure broadly, and seek manuscripts related to all aspects of food as it pertains to the leisure and tourism fields. We welcome (but don’t require) manuscripts undertaking a critical approach and a focus on social change, and invite both empirical and theoretical papers from a broad range of perspectives (see the attached outline for details).

    Indication of interest –         Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 (no more than 500 words)

    Selected authors invited to submit to Special Issue –       Thursday, November 30, 2012

    Deadline for submission of full manuscripts –      Tuesday, April 30, 2013

    The Guest Co-Editors for this Special Issue:

    Dr. Heather Mair, Guest Co-Editor

    Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies

    University of Waterloo

    200 University Avenue West

    Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1   Canada

    e-mail: hmair@...

    Tel: (519) 888-4567, ext. 35917

    Dr. Jennifer Sumner, Guest Co-editor

    Adult Education and Community Development Program

    OISE/University of Toronto

    Toronto, ON M5S 1V6   Canada

    Email: jennifer.sumner@...

    Tel: (416) 978-0784