1142Position Announcement Missouri State University

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Aug 30, 2012
    Excuse any cross-postings.

    Dear all,

    I am forwarding a job announcement for a Tenure Track position in Planning and Human Geography at Missouri State University. If you have questions please email me at my Missouri State email (not this email), which is dioannides@....

    Please note that you have to use the online tool to submit your applications so PLEASE do not send me your applications as attachments. The university will only accept online applications. The instructions appear on the site.

    Thanks.

    Dimitri Ioannides