1137Field Courses Abroad

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Aug 17, 2012
    Dear all,

    I am writing to let you know that I will be co-leading two Study Abroad classes from Missouri State University this coming academic year, one to Ecuador and one to Greece. The classes can be of interest to students in various programs but are geared mostly to geography, planning and tourism students. I am attaching flyers of the courses. Please note that Missouri State University does not charge out of state fees to students who live in other states and want to go on these field courses. Essentially the difference between the in-state and out of state tuition is picked up by our study away office.

    At any rate, let your students know and if there is anyone who is interested tell them to contact me. Please ask them to contact me at my Missouristate address: dioannides@...

    Best wishes

    Dimitri Ioannides