1121PhD Course - Advances in Tourism Related Resources - at Mid-Sweden University

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Jun 5, 2012

      Apologies for cross-listings.

      Dear all,

      I would like to draw your attention to a PhD class in Tourism Studies (7.5 ECTS) to be taught at Mid-Sweden University in Östersund, Sweden during October-November 2012. The course is “Advances in Tourism Related Resources”. Details concerning the course are available at

      http://www.miun.se/sv/Forskning/Var-forskning/Center-och-institut/ETOUR/Nyhetsarkiv/Advances-in-tourism-related-resources-75-hp/

      http://www.miun.se/en/Research/Our-Research/Centers-and-Institutes/ETOUR/News/PhD-course---Advances-in-Tourism-Related-Resources-75-Credits/

      Please contact me if you are interested in participating in the course for further details.

      Dimitri Ioannides, PhD

      Professor of Human Geography

      ETOUR - European Tourism Research Institute
      Mid-Sweden University,

      Kunskapens Väg 1
      SE-83125 Östersund, Sweden

      Phone direct: +46 (0) 63 19 58 11