1100Tourism Books Available for Review

  • Sanjay Nepal
    Mar 21 8:52 AM

      Apologies for cross-posting!

      Hi,

      Please let me know if you would be interested in reviewing the following books for the journal Tourism Geographies. If you are , please send me your postal address so I can send the book to you.

      1. Great Expectations: Imagination and Anticipation in Tourism, edited by Jonathan Skinner and Dimitrios Theodossopoulos.(this provides anthropological perspectives to tourism issues - some chapters are quite interesting. Published in 2011 by Berghahn books.

      2. Governing the wild: Ecotours of power by Stephanie Rutherford. 2011 University of Minnesota Press. Looks like an interesting book to read - (Rutherford is at Trent University)

      3. Tourists, signs and the city - the semiotics of culture in an urban landscape. by Michelle M. Metro-Roland. 2011. Ashgate.

      4. Social media in travel, tourism and hospitality - Theory, Practice and cases. Edited by Marianna Sigala, Evangelos Christou & Ulrike Gretzel. 2012 Ashgate.

      Thank you

      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal

      Associate Professor

      Dept of Geography & Environmental Management

      University of Waterloo

      200 University Avenue West

      Waterloo, Ontario,

      Canada N2L 3G1